Candle Supplies in Oklahoma?

Those are the two I know of too, I liked Peaks Performance blend, but can't get it now so I'm using 4627 (testing). Waiting on my sample from Greenleaf, was really hoping to find some good wax here in OK. Hmmmm, maybe one of us should start a candle supply company....

oops, i do know of a place in Muskogee that sells wax but you will need to call to find out prices and brands as last time i checked she didn't have that info on her website. I purchase J223 from her by the pallet...

just google her phone number, Scentury Candles in Muskogee. I just tried to bring up her website but i'm not sure she still has one but i know she's still in biz..also if anyone is in OKC you can buy IGI waxes at Hampel Oil over off SE 27th street, you just need to call Marty and see if he has it in stock, if not he will get it from their Wichita whse, he delivers my mottling wax up to Tulsa N/C cause he puts it on a truck that delivering already and i just go pick it up...