Downloading Free Fonts

SweetPatoot

I found a site with free downloadable handwritten fonts...but for the life of me I don't know how to download them so that I can use them in my printing program. (Picture It Publishing). I have an idea for my labels and really want a different font. Help. Could someone help a poor computer dummy? thanks,

Rebeccca

I found a site with free downloadable handwritten fonts...but for the life of me I don't know how to download them so that I can use them in my printing program. (Picture It Publishing). I have an idea for my labels and really want a different font. Help. Could someone help a poor computer dummy? thanks,

Rebeccca

I just wanted to mention (some folks don't realize this) that you first have to download and save them somewhere on your computer where you can find them, and then install them into the font folder on your hard drive. Once they are installed there they should show up on any programs that you use.