Got my Greenleaf!

:D

I got it today and I'm very excited. It has a beautiful creamy texture. I can't wait to work with it.

What I find really remarkable is that I made a request for a free sample quite a few weeks ago, and then last week I placed an order for some Palm Wax. My free sample was packaged with the palm wax, meaning someone at Greenleaf is paying very close attention to the orders. They had to notice that the same person who placed an order was one of the people who requested a free sample. I LOVE attention to detail like that.

I have a free sample (Maduro) and I purchased some FO (Satin Sheets). Both are really strong OOB.

Thanks Brenda!

When I found out the free samples were going to take awhile, I went ahead and ordered 10 pounds of the 70/30 and some sample oils to try out. The wax is better than I had expected; creamy, easy to use, and didn't even have to do a repour. I used the 1 oz. sample of Indonesian Teak in 1 pound of wax, and it has the best hot and cold throw of any wax I every used! My husband liked the Indonesian Teak so much, I ordered a full pound of it. I will definitely be ordering some more of the wax when it comes in, also!

:D