Free Wax Sample??

Well, I did search the old thread about the free sample but didn't come up to it, and then i posted this message. Thanks for letting me know whats going on as well. I have visited the most recent message regarding the wax out of stock. I respect what is happening. I AM so sorry everyone LOL. I look forward to the sample.

STACEY

Embarassed!!! LOL

Are you talking about the sample from greenleaf? There are tons of threads on here about them, and that they have been doing there best to get the samples out. They have been overwhelmed with requests from what i hear. There are several posts by greenleaf themselves letting everyone know the status of sending out the samples.

Please don't yell. It's not necessary. I have been waiting about 3 weeks as well. Yet, I've seen the threads about it and Brenda has always replied to keep us updated. Have you even tried PM'ing her to check on it? That would be a good idea before posting that she's unfair or not honoring the requests. She was swamped by all the requests, having no idea how large the response was going to be. Patience is a virtue ;)