Cyclo. too oily for room spray?

KMommy

I have been experimenting with cyclo as a body spray and I really like the results. It goes on oily but dries within 5 seconds. I know that alot of people market this product as a body/linen/air freshener which was what I had in mind. Compared to other bases that do not have an oil feel to them the Cyclo. base scent definitely lingers in the room longer which would be a big plus. The only problem is that I have noticed if the product gets on hardwood or ceramic floors it is a bit oily and might present a problem. The oil on these surfaces tends to stay for a while - longer than the 5 seconds on the skin. Has anyone else noticed this and do you include any special instructions on your product about it being slippery on floors?

I have been experimenting with cyclo as a body spray and I really like the results. It goes on oily but dries within 5 seconds. I know that alot of people market this product as a body/linen/air freshener which was what I had in mind. Compared to other bases that do not have an oil feel to them the Cyclo. base scent definitely lingers in the room longer which would be a big plus. The only problem is that I have noticed if the product gets on hardwood or ceramic floors it is a bit oily and might present a problem. The oil on these surfaces tends to stay for a while - longer than the 5 seconds on the skin. Has anyone else noticed this and do you include any special instructions on your product about it being slippery on floors?

Yes I do, my warning says WARNING - DO NOT spray on or around hard surface floring. Mist will case floor to be slippery. CAUTION - DO NOT spray on bottom of feet or while standing in shower/tub product is slippery on hard surfaces.