Looking for small wicker baskets & packaging

Check JoAnn Fabrics, Walmart, Big Lots and The Dollar Tree for baskets. I find baskets all over the place. AC Moore usually has a nice selection as well. The problem with baskets online is the shipping is usually more than your total purchase because of the oversized box used for shipping.

Rustic Escentuals has shred in colors and kraft on sale now. WSP also carries this item. It would be more cost effective to order these in 1 lb or more bags from a supplier as opposed to mass merchants because you can get a whole pound of shred for less than 5.00 and those bags you see it stores are 1 oz or less and cost 1.00 or more per bag. If you do baskets in high volume I would recommend getting the 10 lb box of fill from Papermart or Uline.

Nashville Wraps and Papermart sell colored cello in rolls and sheets.

I find great baskets at The dollar tree. They are very inexpensive. Dollar tree also carries shrink wrap bags in packages of two. they usually carry clear, red, green, and balloon covered.

I also get coupons from local craft stores for 40% off one item in the mail ( just signs up for their fliers) and buy the big rolls of cello wrap for about $1.25 with the coupon. :yay: