Rec'd Sampler from Daystar

OutlandishLady

OH my. First let me rave about how much I love ordering from such a close supplier. Ordered Friday, came today. Plus a bonus 2 oz freebie. Gotta love that!

I chose the 5 2oz sampler and let me tell you, just OOB my nose hairs are burning these little guys are so strong.

I'll be B&Bing these over the next few days, so I'll post results if anyone is interested. I may pour one or two little candles but don't hold your breath on that :)

I ordered

Love Hangover

Sampaquita

Ambra de Nepal

Vaniglia de Madagascar

Caterina de Medici

Really? I like at least 2 oz to play with for B&B. For candles I need at least four. I'm a FOHO, uh-huh, uh-huh.

So far I've only had a chance to use one due to major candle crisies, but I did choose the Love Hangover to start with. I can tell you this is one STRONG scent. I usually use one tsp. per 8 oz of product and I will definitely be able to cut that with this scent. It may just be my nose but I sniffed this last night and smelled it all night long. This is very spicey smell to me, but beautiful. I may not share this with my customers :)

More reviews to come as I have the time.......