4627 and Metro Hell

This is the best wax! Yes it is messy but, it gives a wonderful hot and cold throw. We only use zinc wicks with it and the wick size depends alot on the FO used. For a pint mason size I use a 51 for most oils, for heavier oils and spices......usually a 62. There are only a couple of oils that require double wicking, either 51 or 62 in this size jar. Zinc wicks are great and I don't have a problem with sooting or mushrooming unless I don't trim the wick. But, the wick size is not just determined by a glass width but by the FO also for a good clean, even burn. Sometimes the hot throw issue is a FO issue and if a scent does not throw.........I'll order from another supplier.

Also, NO Additives are needed unless you want to add UV inhibitor.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my comfort blend. I use zinc's in them and have not had a problem with the exception with mushroom when I marathon burn. Right now testing a 42oz vibe jar double wick and throw is awsome both cold/hot. Testing Taylor Concepts Creamy vanilla since we all know what a PTA vanilla can be. I have found that different FO's in the same size jar does require wicking up but I have never had to wick down a size.

DON'T ADD ANYTHING BUT UV. Learned the hard way when I thought I would add vybar for container wax it made big ole lumbs in the wax after they set up and the candles looked like crap.

I don't scoop I slice the bag down the 4 side with a razer blade and pull the plastic down and use a big ole knife to slice off what I need. That way I can cut more off at a time.

I tested this wax extensively and you really don't need any additives. It colors nicely, holds a load of FO and sets up pretty. What would you want an additive to do?

I am happy with this wax but always wanting to make the candles better. I have used soy wax before but found I like this one better. Do you use different wicks in yours. I use 8oz.jj Testing different wicks.Just did not

know to use one type of wick with different sizes or use different wicks and sizes with different fo. The additives, just wondering if anything would help!!!:cheesy2:

I am happy with this wax but always wanting to make the candles better. I have used soy wax before but found I like this one better. Do you use different wicks in yours. I use 8oz.jj Testing different wicks.Just did not

know to use one type of wick with different sizes or use different wicks and sizes with different fo. The additives, just wondering if anything would help!!!:cheesy2:

I used zinc and HTP wicks in this wax with good results. And since it's a one-pour paraffin wax, you shouldn't bother putting in any additives. You don't need them. :)

I used zinc and HTP wicks in this wax with good results. And since it's a one-pour paraffin wax, you shouldn't bother putting in any additives. You don't need them. :)

Thanks so much much for your advice. It is realy a job testing, testing and testing. But that is all part of it. Do you use up a wick with strong and spiceyFO or wick down?