any one no a low smoke wick

i will need to reorder wicks soon .my zink core wicks i like the way they burn and easy to work with. but is there a wick that would give me less smoke. i get alot of soot on my jars.was thinking about trying the low smoke zink wicks. but can not find ware to order them from.

So far only one supplier carries low smoke zincs - wholesalessuppliesplus.com. I use these wicks almost exclusively now, and I'm currently testing them in my baked goods (cinnamon buns, apple pies, pumpkins, etc.).

DanaE

Angela, they do give off less smoke, but they still mushroom. In fact, they give off little to no smoke in the candles I put them in. I used to LOVE my CD wicks, and still occasionally use them, but they would smoke if I didn't wick the candle perfectly because I max out the FO load in my candles. I don't think they mushroom as much as the original zincs, but it could be my opinion.

I like them mostly because they burn a little hotter than regular zincs and there are enough sizes that I can usually find the correct one for any application. (sizes go 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 29,31 plus 1 for votives and 1 for tealights) It really is a matter of opinion though, since some people hate zincs and some love them :)

DanaE

Crafters Choice™ Low Smoke Zinc 17

Comparable to Z 62-52-18

Crafters Choice™ Low Smoke Zinc 19

Comparable to Z 60-44-18

Crafters Choice™ Low Smoke Zinc 21

Comparable to Z 51-32-18

Crafters Choice™ Low Smoke Zinc 23

Comparable to Z 44-32-18

Crafters Choice™ Low Smoke Zinc 25

Comparable to Z 44-28-18

Crafters Choice™ Low Smoke Zinc 29