The candlemakers store

Candlewitch

Is this in Ohio? If it is I have ordered from them before. It is the only place I can find a jar that I need. The only bad thing I have to say is that they just throw the lids inside the packing box & I am short 7 lids for my jars because they get damaged in shipping. The next order I place I will be asking for them to put lids in a box!! I have had good luck with them & the service is good. Shipping is fast. HTH CAthy~*~

I love the Candlemakers Store. We get our oval hex jars and lotion base from them. You can't beat their fast shipping, and Steve is a great guy to work with. If he doesn't have it, he'll bend over backwards to try to get it or help you find it. I don't think you'll be disappointed with them. HTH! :)

I get my classic jars from him and love them.Seems like the last time lids came seperate in another box(packed in a bag).I would love to sell more of these but don't.

This is the only "The Candlemaker Store" I know of.Didn't know of one in MI or Cali. You have to type it all in our you may get another Candlemaker Store?????

He has a large selection of scents. So many different ones you cannot decide what to get.

LynnS

www.thecandlemakersstore.com

I get most all my containers from them. I'm fortunate to work 40 minutes from their location, so I always pick up my orders.

Great: Customer service

So-so: Fragrance oils. I've found a couple that I like and buy from them. I've tried many that I didn't care for, but that's what the 1 oz. trials are for. I'm sure they have many more FO that I would like, but I have sources for most everything I need.

Tony