Is there a 62-44-18z wick??

Michi

Ok, a long while back I bought from someone on the classys what were marked 62-44-18z wicks, but I can't find them anywhere to purchase MORE. :confused:

I'm starting to think they were mismarked?

IF there really is such a thing, does anyone know where I can purchase some like super dee duper fast?????

I've got about 12 8oz. tins to fill for my daughter's fundraiser and in my notes those are the wicks that worked the BEST!!

GREAT I have this wierd feeling I'm gonna have to be doing a lot of testing while at my MIL's this weekend, which will mean hauling all my crap to her house (3 hour drive)-wahhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

This fundraiser is turning to crap really fast!! :(

Well, at least I know I'm not going crazy, thanks Bruce! ;)

But why the heck can't I find these anywhere??? I think I've checked at least 10 different sites so far!! ??????? :(

Ok, where's that pulling my hair out smiley when you need it?? LOL

Hi, I found your wicks at http://herbalhut.com/Accessories/candle_making_supplies_2.htm

Dont know how fast you can get them but they are there! Hope this helps!

God Bless,

OFCILynn:highfive:

Ok, a long while back I bought from someone on the classys what were marked 62-44-18z wicks, but I can't find them anywhere to purchase MORE. :confused:

I'm starting to think they were mismarked?

IF there really is such a thing, does anyone know where I can purchase some like super dee duper fast?????

I've got about 12 8oz. tins to fill for my daughter's fundraiser and in my notes those are the wicks that worked the BEST!!

GREAT I have this wierd feeling I'm gonna have to be doing a lot of testing while at my MIL's this weekend, which will mean hauling all my crap to her house (3 hour drive)-wahhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

This fundraiser is turning to crap really fast!! :(

Ok, I see them at Herbalhut now, but geesh they are sure pricey!! EEK

I'm thinking maybe I'll try and use some other wick, which means testing all over again :rolleyes: but I just can't see spending $16.25 pluss shipping for 100 wicks!!

Thanks for your help everyone, I wish now I'd never had those original 62-44-18's :mad: LOL