Candle science's Lavender FO

Jeana

I just thought I would let anyone in the market for a good Lavender FO know that this one is fabulous. Smells very true and throws great. I put it in a 16 oz candle for my bedroom, it was so strong I had to move it to the living room.

Jeana - what type of wax are you using? I just poured this last night and I'm waiting a few days to let it cure. It really smelled wonderful OOB and the cold throw is awesome. I use Ky125.

If this works in my wax, I'm going to order more. I also like Grandma's Kitchen from Candle Source. Another good one from them is Spiced Apples & Peaches. Are there any scents that you would suggest?

Thanks Jeana for the review. I am still looking for the right straight Lavender. I just tested Bluegrass's Lavender in Bloom but don't really have much to compare it too. The throw was good and it did smell good but I feel like I need to compare it to a few. Lavender is one of those scents that can be so different. I will check Candle Science's out. :)

I must apologize, I thought you were talking about the Candle Source. I miss read your posting. I haven't tried the Lavender from Candle Science, but the one from the Candle Source is wonderful. It's called J&J Bedtime Bath (Soothing Lavender). It's a dupe from Johnson & Johnson baby products.

Sorry about that.

No problem Candlebuddy, at least I know of another good Lavender:cheesy2: .

I know they can be very different from brand to brand. I was trying to match the EO the best I could. And this one is super close. I have so many people asking for this scent all the time I didn't want to keep using up my EO for candles. Plus I don't think EO throws as well.

Jeana, Thanks for posting this info regarding lavender. I tried another supplier's lavender and I didn't think it smelled like the eo. I have ordered wax and supplies from Candle Science but haven't tried their fo's. I will place an order today.

Laura