Valentines Basket with goodies

elle110

This is my actual first attempt at a basket, I usually make sets in vinly bags but thought I would make an honest attempt for Vday. I actually shrink wrapped this basket, which I have never had much luck at. This is the first one I completed, the others just need final touches.

This one is in Garden of Love - my interpretation of Love Spell LOL, included in the basket is a wickless candle (smelly jelly), lotion bar, CP soap, dry oil spray, heart shaped bath butters and a tea light in a heart shaped holder. The others that I am completing will look very similar to this one, they are Pink Sugar, Blooming Tulips and Cool Water (mens baskets). The Pink Sugar will be adorned with Pink and Brown ribbon to coordinate with my pink sugar colors plus pink/brown is my newest obsession. The men's baskets have cool water loofah scrub bars, dry oil spray, lotion bar and eucalyputs mint massage oil. All the baskets I am making are for orders from the website etc.

[ATTACH]4697[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458393328_thumb.jpg

This is my actual first attempt at a basket, I usually make sets in vinly bags but thought I would make an honest attempt for Vday. I actually shrink wrapped this basket, which I have never had much luck at. This is the first one I completed, the others just need final touches.

This one is in Garden of Love - my interpretation of Love Spell LOL, included in the basket is a wickless candle (smelly jelly), lotion bar, CP soap, dry oil spray, heart shaped bath butters and a tea light in a heart shaped holder. The others that I am completing will look very similar to this one, they are Pink Sugar, Blooming Tulips and Cool Water (mens baskets). The Pink Sugar will be adorned with Pink and Brown ribbon to coordinate with my pink sugar colors plus pink/brown is my newest obsession. The men's baskets have cool water loofah scrub bars, dry oil spray, lotion bar and eucalyputs mint massage oil. All the baskets I am making are for orders from the website etc.

[ATTACH]4697[/ATTACH]

checking:)

Really cute!!