A scent for man who like clean~ like mens Dupes.

Fire and Ice

Well, I'm trying to win a spot making clamshells for a fund raising organization for a special celebrity. I approached the people in charge about making clamshells and selling them to the fans. All monies would bennefit his Charities. I pitched the idea of making a scent that smells like him but I have no idea what that could be but this guys like lite clean scents.

I have no idea if I'll get the go ahead to send sample clamshells but if I do, I want to send as many possiblities as I can.

Thus far I've made up Cool Water and Cool Citrus Basil. (So many people comment that it smells like soap but is still clean and fresh.)

Drakkar is completely out because it's way too heavy a scent for this man.

CK-! would be a good choice too but the only place I've tested it from was very weak! (Wellington Frangrances) I want a strong CK-1. I read the thread below and jotted down some of the names but have no idea what's fresh. clean and light VS Dark and heavy.

Also I'd like to try something with some great spicey Men's scents but have no idea where to start.

I want to spend my money wisely in getting samples to test in soy. These are strictly for clamshells although a candle could come later. The foundation has kicked the candles to the curb due to shipping expnses and I am greatful but they have yet to reply on the clamshells. And No news is good new IMO so I'm waiting to hear if they will allow the sample to be shipped to them to be tested.

Any advice or idea will be looked upon favoribly,

Blessings,

Fire:cool2:

How exciting, I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I suggest you try Scent Works Clean for Men type (awesome!). This smells fresh and clean like you just stepped out of the shower but better! When I wear the perfume people always remark how clean and fresh I smell. You may want to also check out their Green Irish Tweed (House of Creed type). This is a nice scent but has more spicy/sweet notes.

Good luck!

missy

I just got BOTH those scents today in the mail. Clean for men (i've never really been able to tell the diff. between clean and clean for men, but whatever...) is excellent. Soapy...and yet complex.

Green Irish Tweed is way strong OOB. not sure how it would throw, but it's not a 'clean' scent so much. What about some of the 'downy' dupes? Clean Cotton (yankee type) is also a favorite of mine.

Thanks for the ideas. No clean Cotten or the like. I'm looking for either dupes or just a clean fresh scent for a man that a women would remember!

I'm not there yet but I'd like to have the oppertunity to at least present it to the people invold. No, I won't be meeting anybody famous. Just filtration team that surround this organization. It'll be strictly e-mails unless they give me an address to send the samples to. But the causes are great and this is the only way I have to give to such a great cause and the.

I suppose I could go with the fan based fund raisers they have but not nearly as exciting.

Heres a link:

http://www.grobanitesforcharity.org/howuhelp/

The clamshells would also be sold on the website store to raise money for the charities. These fans are GREAT! and YES, I'm one too! Why else would I try and do this?