BW my HERO

I've been having problems from day one with my cold and hot throws. I finally bought some beeswax this weekend. I made 2 candles using the BW. OMG!

There is a big difference. I lit them today. WOW! Just thought I would share.

Its great that its working for you. It never seemed to do much for me in the FO department, so I quit using it. (It does make the wax even better looking - if you can imagine that - I just stopped using it to streamline things). Maybe the version 1 that is out now is different that the stuff from a year ago - I don't know.

When I tested BW in CBA I posted a lot of information at http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=veggiewax;action=display;num=1113016238;start=

(This was with the first verson.)

How much BW did you use?

Thanks.

I added 3%(bought at Michaels) and 9% FO. In tin containers. Used Peaks...Juicy pinapple. LX24 wick. Poured at 115. Room was very cool...69 maybe. I put one candle in the bathroom. Cured one day. I went in about an hour later..after lighting it..and I couldn't believe my sniffer! I had absolutly no throw without the BW. So I would know the difference....havent had one candle with a decent throw for months that I've been candlemaking. After a week or so...maybe I would get a liitle something. But remember I just started using this version 1 a couple of weeks ago.

I am in between wick sizes though. What do I do....find another wick Brand? Go down on FO?