Melting Wax Outside, Pouring Candles Inside

I’m in a studio area in a house, nice conditions, very comfortable. Problem is, I can’t be burning heaters and melting wax in this area. I have a decent portion of the room to pour and let candles cool, but that’s about it. Because of this I built a small metal shed in the backyard, I can stand up in it and have ran electricity out there. This is where I have made candles in the past and hope to start making them again. I have a ton of experimentation to partake in, once again, but that’s another discussion. 
      First, I’m looking for any type of feedback in regards to melting my wax in said shed, and carrying the pitchers inside where I have my scale and cooling racks. It’s freezing outside right now and I’m just wondering if this is going to have any negative effects on the wax. 

I’ve been on a hiatus for almost two years now from the candle game, but have most of my notes and have had success in the beginning. Thanks for taking time to read.

Edited by GS Design Company
  • Like 1