Titan 5230 Soy Wax

Juniperlane

Is anyone using the Titan 5230 Soy wax and has has sucess wicking?  I am testing in both a 9oz straight sided jar and a 16oz straight sided jar.  I'm using a 10% fragarance load.  I have made some testers with adding a bit of beeswax.  CD wicks are what is recommended, but I'm not having much luck.

Yes, I will burn test for at least four hours at a time.  I'll try lowering the fragrance oil.  Wicking seems to be too hot, and when I go down a size, I'm not getting the hot through.  I've tried CD wicks, and am going to try Rigid Curl  next.  Thank you!!!  :)

Edited by Juniperlane
wanted to add more information

Add anything and wax can change dramatically with burn. Adding more fragrance without adding an additive to harden it, will make the wax softer. There is a difference in burn between a lower percentage and higher percentage. Just as if you added 1 per cent beeswax versus 10 per cent beeswax. So every change makes different outcome. Even small changes can yield differences in wax appearance, burn and adhesion.