Looking for F.O supplier, please recommend

ichie

This is the most polarizing question of the board.  Nobody can agree, so we usually start here and buy samples from different suppliers to evaluate for ourselves. 

yes fragrance oil’s can be used in perfumery, just make sure to follow the IFRA limits since many components of fragrance and essential oil’s are know sensitizers.

• Thanks 1

I agree with TallTayl. Everyone has their favorite suppliers.  Aztec, Nature's Garden, and Fragrance Buddy are my top 3. Then there's Candlewic, Candlescience, The Flaming Candle and more. 

I have way too many suppliers.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, GailC said:

I agree with TallTayl. Everyone has their favorite suppliers.  Aztec, Nature's Garden, and Fragrance Buddy are my top 3. Then there's Candlewic, Candlescience, The Flaming Candle and more. 

I started buying from Nature's garden, but my customers were complaining the fragrances don't stay long. Don't know if there are suppliers whose fragrance Oil last long on the skin

3 hours ago, ichie said:

I started buying from Nature's garden, but my customers were complaining the fragrances don't stay long. Don't know if there are suppliers whose fragrance Oil last long on the skin

Give wholesale supplies plus / Crafter Choice a try. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GailC said:

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Give wholesale supplies plus / Crafter Choice a try. 

thank you