Polyurethane molds

Does anyone have a clue how to get the wick threw these things? I purchased two 10" taper molds and it says its supose to have slits in the side but dosent. They have like seem marks so i slit one of them half way up to be able to pull the wick threw but now the darn thing leaks. I rubber banded it but it still seems to leak. HELP. Lin

Does anyone have a clue how to get the wick threw these things? I purchased two 10" taper molds and it says its supose to have slits in the side but dosent. They have like seem marks so i slit one of them half way up to be able to pull the wick threw but now the darn thing leaks. I rubber banded it but it still seems to leak. HELP. Lin

Did you get those polyurethane taper molds from Candlewic? I was curious about those. If it wasn't clear how to use them a call to the supplier might have been in order.

The molds were from candlewick and i did of coarse call them but they had to get back to me and im waiting. Thought in the mean time someone here might have all ready used them . Lin