Ok ready for batch # 3...how do I add.......

KJohnson

Haven't tried it yet myself but want too! I believe that Millers has info on it! I don't think you add the milk until trace, and not sure about the honey. The oats you could add at thicker trace so it is suspended, at least I think that is right) Then if you let it set up some, then I think you can add to the top.

Not very helpful huh? I *think* alot, but not sure how much is right, I just figured I would jump in and try it! It is what I am wanting to make soon too! Worse case happens, and you have to throw it away :P I am getting good at that, lol!

how do I add honey and goats milk to my recipe?

and I want to put oatmeal in too and on top

Any suggestions??

People love my OMH MP so I gotta make this in CP

TY TY TY

Depends on whether it is liquid GM or powdered. If powdered you can add it to your oils at up to 1 TB per pound of oils. Stickblend in really well before you add your lye water.

Oatmeal-grind it up fine and add 1 tsp per pound of oils. You can add that to your oils before the lye or after you add your lye before you hit trace, then add the oatmeal.

Honey-I add it to my oils and stick blend in really well before I add my lye milk.

HTH

I did this the other night and it was so not as complicated as I thought it would be :) I took some of the oils aside and added my color (some cinnamon) 1 TBS per pound of oils of Oatmeal, Honey powder and Goat Milk Powder and blended them until they were smooth. Then at trace, I added it back into the soap and blended really well and even though I messed up the recipe, this soap is still awesome! :)

I did this the other night and it was so not as complicated as I thought it would be :) I took some of the oils aside and added my color (some cinnamon) 1 TBS per pound of oils of Oatmeal, Honey powder and Goat Milk Powder and blended them until they were smooth. Then at trace, I added it back into the soap and blended really well and even though I messed up the recipe, this soap is still awesome! :)

still waiting to see that batch Spellkast:drool:

I have only used the powdered goat milk (2 oz) and add it to some soap oils mix, then put back in pot, I add my honey at light trace and 1/4 cup finely ground oats per 6# batch of soap

Elle