Using wax chunks on outside of hurricane

Cool. Thanks Satin, I figured as much but had doubts about my fine motor skills in bringing the wax up just high enough and then all over my hands and into the cane and I get burned and drop the cane in my dip vat and without thinking I reach down to grab it and end up making a cast of my entire arm...

:)

sigh...probably should go buy a couple more aloe plants for the windows.

Cool. Thanks Satin, I figured as much but had doubts about my fine motor skills in bringing the wax up just high enough and then all over my hands and into the cane and I get burned and drop the cane in my dip vat and without thinking I reach down to grab it and end up making a cast of my entire arm...
I hate when that happens.

It has happened....use tongs to take it out of the wax......ask me how I know. I was talking to my daughter last night and I am going to do a hurricane with little heart embeds for the chunks. Inside the candle....but if you want to stick them on.......life is all about experiments....if it doesn't work...don't do that one again....LOL Donita