where to buy the 8oz Platinum Ball jars in BULK

KJohnson

thank you..

I have a local hardware store that orders them for me...and i get them for $3.66 per pack..or at my Wal-Mart ($3.57 per pack) .i called her today to order them and she check the warehouse they get them from and they had 32 boxes..so she ordered them all for me....and thats great..but i dont want to soley depend on them...a couple weeks ago they forgot to order them for me....thank goodness walmart had a few...

I found them at a local supermarket here after I my 'super' Wal-Mart no longer carried them. I love them, but everytime I buy them up in bulk at the market, they double the price. Then I have to wait for them to come down again.

I have searched extensively online...I cannot find them.

I considered going to a local hardware store, TrueValue, and ask them to get them for me.

What a pain.

I hope you find them.

Fern...

that is what i did I went to a local hardware store and talked to the owner...she gives me a slight discount...and I call her every friday and tell her how many 4-pks I want and then they are delivered to her store the following Tuesday....

i was just trying to cut out the middle man...

LOL

Well, then I'm on the right track!

I think I am going to do that. At least there will be some sort of consistency.

One week they're $3.99, the next week they're $6.49...good grief, I can't justify that kind of a cost when I can get tureen jars at almost that price for a case!

Why does everything have to be so darned difficult!

:D

lol I hear ya Fern.

I actually order most of my jars from the same hardware store. and she gives me a discount on each case. Plus I have my tax ID in her computer..so no tax too.

do you you these for wickless??

I do I just love them...I just finished an order for 20 of them!! yeah!

I do use them for wickless...they are just pissa!

Nice, heavy glass, and seems to give a better scent throw....? or is it just me?

Takes no time at all to melt the wax...they are absolutely the best, but man, what a pain to get.

I've even had ppl who do B&B stop in and ask me where I get them!

That stinking Wal-Mart...had them ONE TIME! I got 3-4 packs, and that's it...they don't have them anymore.

Ohhh, I hope you find them in bulk and at a great price, I looked again the other day, online. Nope, there's just the one place that you probably already saw, and they are ridiculously over-priced...figures.

I'll even pay the $3.99...as long as I can get them consistently, and from one place.

Yeah, I think I'm talking myself into a visit to TrueValue.

I am always looking for the jj or canning 8oz. jars. I asked at wal-mart in asheboro and they told me they couldn't order any for me. I am wondering why some wal-marts will go out of there way to help people and others don't give a ratsa%&s about if you buy there or not! :mad:

I am so tired of wal-mart they are the only ones left in asheboro they run out Roses, K-mart, so now they just charge what ever the H#%& they want to.

Sorry for getting on the soap box I just needed to vent.

I am always looking for the jj or canning 8oz. jars. I asked at wal-mart in asheboro and they told me they couldn't order any for me. I am wondering why some wal-marts will go out of there way to help people and others don't give a ratsa%&s about if you buy there or not! :mad:

I am so tired of wal-mart they are the only ones left in asheboro they run out Roses, K-mart, so now they just charge what ever the H#%& they want to.

Sorry for getting on the soap box I just needed to vent.

BINGO!

I hear ya loud and clear on that one. I am sick to death of Walmart.

A lot of the candle supply places sell the 8 oz jj - fortunately.

Candle Science has excellent prices on glassware.

• 4 months later...

hey hey hey...I'm in mass and I'm usually the one teasin people about their accents--all ya'll out near woosta talk funny..lol lately people are asking more about the fact that it took us almost 20 years to build a tunnel that leaks :)

BTW--what are platinum ball jars? are those the jelly jars or something else I just can't picture? I have been looking at so many different candle jars lately that my head is spinning..lol

...and weren't you smart enough to leave! Knew there was something about you I liked! lol

Did ppl tease you more about the accent, or did they ask you repeatedly what the heck ppl from Mass. see in those damn Kennedy's? Oy. :rolleyes2

lol

You can get them at http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=PG1605F&bhcd2=1149650097 but they are 5.95 each. You can also get them at http://www.coastalbaycompany.com/j61160.html a 32 pack is $43.91 they have a 10% discount for over 16 cases(64 jars). Those are the only places I could find but they are more expensive than you are paying now. But if you only need to order a few occasionally to supplement what you are getting at the hardware store one of those places may work.

Good luck.

fillmore sells them they are 3.39 per case or 312 if you order a pallet

Fillmore Containers Wholesale Glass Jars

:shocked2: I didn't know Fillmore had these! I ordered a ton of glassware from them a while ago and haven't needed to order since. I checked out their site and they have quite a few new containers. I stopped carrying the Ball Elite jars when Wal-Mart stopped carrying them for the season. Good to know there is a place close to me if I start using them again. :)