JS order came

SatinDucky

Holy Smokes! There were 5 samples in the box!! Two of which I already know I'm going to have to order more of...LOL

I ordered Beckys Ultimate Vanilla and poured it last night. The cold throw is awsome! I haven't burned it yet though. And I love the Oxygen. Too bad I was in a hurry and forgot one I really wanted. Oh well, just means I'll have to place another order :rolleyes2

Oh no. I won't have time to do much with my samples before the 4 oz sale. Ducky I have an Ultimate Vanilla sample on order but didn't order the Oxygen. Sounds like I need to put that on my next order wish list.

Sharyl, you are going to be so busy with all these samples from JS. Can't wait to hear what you think of them. What wax are you using?

Satin, what other scents did you get?

Satin, what other scents did you get?

Let's see... Besides the Oxygen and Ultimate Vanilla, I got Sweat Pea. It seems a bit light, but so was the others I tried. I haven't put it in wax yet.

Samples...

Tropical Fruit - OOB... OMG! So yummy!

Sweet Berry Deelites - Definitely need more of this one!

Sex on the Beach - Very nice, but not quite what I was looking for.

Captivatingly Current

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch- smells like Vanilla Icing

I really wanted to try the Bazooka Bubble Gum, but it's out of stock :cry2:

Oh no. I won't have time to do much with my samples before the 4 oz sale. Ducky I have an Ultimate Vanilla sample on order but didn't order the Oxygen. Sounds like I need to put that on my next order wish list.

Lol, Sharyl I sent you a sample of Ultimate Vanilla with the other samples. Her Citrus Linen is really nice too and I can't wait to try the Tropical Fruit. I can't wait to get the Pink Peppercorn in wax, it is really interesting OOB.

Hey, how come you got 5 samples ????? Did you ask for 5? I'm expecting an order-should be here today or tomorrow, and cannot wait to see what samples I get!! :D

I asked for pink peppercorn, voodoo love, and mimosa mandarin.

OMG she's having a sale on 4oz. bottles?? :eek: I'm doomed, I can already see my future, divorce papers coming, single motherhood, having to get a REAL paying job to support myself and my FO habit. :eek: LOL