Professionals for packaging

Crafty1

i am no help because i get a local guy to do it, as soon as i can get pictures put on here i will start displaying it. He designed my entire concept, business cards and we are working on brochures. He is not a graphic designer he is a printer who does graphic design work, so that keeps the cost down.

Maybe check out printers where you live to see if they have suggestions.

I have to admit I have considered having someone else design my packaging. When I looked into the cost though it was way too much since Im just starting out. Printers & graphic designers are your best bet if you are interested in doing that-it's a great leg up if your "packaging challenged" :P

Don't feel bad. So am I. I have gotton a lot of good ideas from other peoples packaging.

me too. maybe i am being too hard on myself in this area. but i do know that many people buy things only because of the presentation of it not because of the content. ask me how i know....i am one of those people. i am aiming for a look that would look nice on any shelf, not too upscale, not too cheesy, but just right. am i making any sense here...lol