Is anyone around that participated in the recent newbie soap swap?

sawyer's moon

I was on vacation when the box came and then the site was down so wasn't able to check any threads relating to the swap. I love everything!!!! I have a couple of questions on some recipes though (if anyone's around...).

So glad we're back up! Jen (used to be firefliesandpixies)

Yes! I loved your butter and have a question on it. Do you want me to pm you or is here fine?

My youngest son (9) also loved the butter...I think more for the smell. He slathers his arms before going to bed so he can "sniff it all night" as he says :)

Jen

Thanks, that is a special blend I came up with. I just love it also. I make lotion in it also. I tried to make a cp with it, but messed it up and it is lye heavy. I'll have to work on that one. The scent isn't quite the same in the CP either.

I am here (Meca) I put a thread up telling everyone to post under that thread. I had some of the recipes in my pm's which are now lost until everyone figures out that the board is back up. If you have questions you can pm me and I will try and help out.

Thanks, that is a special blend I came up with. I just love it also. I make lotion in it also. I tried to make a cp with it, but messed it up and it is lye heavy. I'll have to work on that one. The scent isn't quite the same in the CP either.

Hey Carrie, Try doing it in a HP maybe it is getting morphed in the heat from cp. Try it that way. I absolutely love that scent too.