Help! Make candles with the wrong wick size. What can I do?

I am so frustrated. 
A few days ago I poured 20 candles with different scents (Nivea, Lily of the Valley) with much joy and enthusiasm. When all the candles were done, I was horrified to discover while cleaning up that I had accidentally used wicks that were way, way too small. The bag of wicks was so poorly labeled that I didn't even realize it was the wrong wick size. A test fire revealed that nothing was salvageable. The flame is too small.
What can I do now?  As a small retailer, I rely on every jar of candles.
I have considered remelting the wax (Kerax 4105/Rape mix with 7% fragrance). However, I am not sure at what temperature I can melt the already scented wax. And I also wonder if the candles will have the same scent afterwards as before and if I can still sell the candles then. If the fragrance should no longer be in intensity, can I add some fragrance? Or would there then be too much oil in the wax?  Of course, I do not want to cause fire damage.
Please help me.

With kind regards 
Simone 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Eine Wickektomie wird Ihre Kerzen retten. 

Hello Tall Tayl,
You just made me so happy with your great tip. Until just now I was in a really bad mood because of this misery. But now I have hope and energy again to tackle the matter anew. 
Many, many thanks for your quick answer. So I can act immediately and get this appfelentkerner. 

Kind regards 
Simone