Leather FO...Peaks or Millcreek?

ChelleRie

I had a sample of Peaks Leather FO. I was going to make leather soy candles for some of my "horsey" friends as Christmas gifts. Bad Idea, the first time I went to test burn I thought YUCK. Now, the FO does smell like leather and may work well for an air freshner or some kind of spray I just didn't like it at all in a candle.

I had a sample of Peaks Leather FO. I was going to make leather soy candles for some of my "horsey" friends as Christmas gifts. Bad Idea, the first time I went to test burn I thought YUCK. Now, the FO does smell like leather and may work well for an air freshner or some kind of spray I just didn't like it at all in a candle.

That is exactly what I am afraid of. I guess I will just get a sample bottle of it and try a small batch of air fresheners with it.

Peaks leather FO makes the roof of my mouth numb while it's burning... weird eh?

Very strange...but I can never get the taste/smell of lavender gone, it makes me sick! I think maybe I should avoid the leather FO for now! It doesn't sound like it would be a good experience:shocked2: