concave base in beeswax pillars

Does anyone who has experience with beeswax and aluminum molds have any tips or suggestions with this problem?
The bottom of the pillar forms a concave which seem to keep occurring even after prior steps to avoid it have been taken. I understand that wax contracts when it cools down, especially if it's a rapid cool down(from what I've observed). We were getting cracks, and sinkholes before but have managed to fix those issues.

info/steps taken to try and remedy this problem so far: what else are we forgetting or haven't tried?

•aluminum pillar molds are wrapped with aluminum foil, preheated at 200 F/ 93 C and remain inside an oven until wax is ready to be poured.
•100% natural/pure beeswax is poured into the aluminum molds at a temp of 155 F / 68 C, with an ambient room temperature of 65-70 F / 18-21 C.
•after pour, a cardbox box is placed over the molds to slow the cooling process even more.

Any tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time!

PXL_20210417_045031548.jpeg

I just do a second pour and then level on a hot plate. 

I don’t insulate any more. Just poke relief holes and do the second pour. I ALWAYS find cavities so a second pour puts my mind at ease and I can turn these out pretty quickly. 

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

I just do a second pour and then level on a hot plate. 

I don’t insulate any more. Just poke relief holes and do the second pour. I ALWAYS find cavities so a second pour puts my mind at ease and I can turn these out pretty quickly. 

Thank you for that advice! Do you ever get 2nd pour rings even if it's just quick fill? Noticed that when my friend and I have tried to do a 2nd pour to fill sink holes, there's a slight variation in color/tone of the wax at the bottom. Definitely a lighter shade compared to the 98% of the candle.

Thanks again!