Can't find any LX-10's

I'm looking for some LX-10's (and LX-8) at least 4 inches long, I usually get them from Northstar but they're out and I can't find any anywhere.

I would use a small CSN for a substitute but they're not even made anymore, ughhhh.... really stuck right now!

Edited by ErronB

4 hours ago, ErronB said:

I'm looking for some LX-10's (and LX-8) at least 4 inches long, I usually get them from Northstar but they're out and I can't find any anywhere.

I would use a small CSN for a substitute but they're not even made anymore, ughhhh.... really stuck right now!

Keystone has 6” 10’s in stock (100 quantity). No 6” 8’s though. Sorry.

I have a csn sample pack I got from candlescience a while back. I only used a few then stopped testing when they discontinued them. You are welcome to have them if that would help. I'd just have to dig them out to see what sizes are left.

5 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Keystone has 6” 10’s in stock (100 quantity). No 6” 8’s though. Sorry.

Ive never heard of this place before, are they a decent supplier? I can’t find a email to contact them to ask how many they have in stock.

3 hours ago, jmspgh said:

I have a csn sample pack I got from candlescience a while back. I only used a few then stopped testing when they discontinued them. You are welcome to have them if that would help. I'd just have to dig them out to see what sizes are left.

That’s very nice of you to offer, thank you, but I’m needing at least a few hundred of each size.

Edited by ErronB

4 hours ago, bfroberts said:

@ErronBI only started using them when they bought Peaks oils but I’ve been happy with them. I’ve tried a few of the non-Peak oils and they were good too.  Shipping has always been reasonable and fast. The contact info is under the About Us tab. Phone & email.

I was looking on my phone earlier and the tab wasn't there. Gonna give them a shot and see how it goes, thanks!

• Like 1