Scented soy candles

Hello 

Iam a begginer in candle making..

I made my first soy candles scented ..but the fragrance of candle is not so strong..when it burns..it does not smell so strong..can you help me please?

I put 70 ml of frangrance in 1 kg of soy wax..and I put my fragrance in wax at 57 to 60 degrees celsium.

Do I have mistakes or I must put more fragrance?

Trying to do the conversions from metric to oz so we on his side of the metric system can help with the math and troubleshooting.  
70 ml is approximately 2.37 oz

1 kg is 2.2 lbs or 35 oz

2.37/35=0.677 or a smidge over 6%. 

for typical soy wax and typical candle fragrance from candle suppliers, that is the minimum % most start with.  It is very possible to get HT with 6% is the candle wax, fo and container are in balance with the wick. 

the easiest jar dimensions I have found to produce a successful candle are 3” wide (inner dimension) x 3-4” tall.  Any taller and the bottom can get lava hot with the last er burns if not lucky. 
wider will need different wicking strategies. Narrower are more difficult to wick regardless of the height. 

The easiest  material of jar to wick is glass or ceramic.