Palm Wax - EO - Cement Containers Quest

Hello everyone, i’m Tina from VietNam.
I am starting to make candles for sale and I have a few questions that are eager to help. Sorry if my english's too bad and you can't understand.
01 - I intend to make containers candles with cement because the Vietnamese market currently does not have this product. Will there be as many difficulties with it as permeability?
02 - I will use wooden woods.
03 - I use palm wax, because there are not many choices in Vietnam.

Important i want to ask: I see people recommending to use FO instead of EO, because EO is quite expensive and not scent either. But in Vietnam there are almost no FO manufacturers, and shipping from abroad is quite time consuming and expensive. EO is selling in Vietnam very cheap so I think it is not purely EO, they mixed with something.
For example, Lavender Essecence Oil is only $ 1.5 for 10ml.
I experimented with some EOs, because I like to mix the scents. It gave off great cool scent but it wasn't time to burn so I don't know if throw scent is good or not. 

* If I use FO, are there scent FO like EO for mixing? 

I would like to include some EO images that I am using.
And can you guys give me some advice on what I'm doing?
Thanks so much for your help

9abc91d04b4bb715ee5a.jpg

Edited by Nynguyen0312

That looks like it is essential oil. And you can get cheap because it’s close to supplier in India.

You will have to experiment with the palm wax. But use what you can get! I think work with the palm and wood wicks in glass jar and see if you can wick and get scent with oils available. Then work on cement containers. Are these something you are making? 
I know people have to seal them but don’t know with what exactly or if the material is available to you.

You might search you tube and see if there are any videos about sealing cement containers - the issue is sealing and then safety of sealant when exposed to heat from wick and wax with essential oils. Many essential oils and fragrance oils are strong enough to dissolve paints, lacquers etc.

its a lot of testing to make sure your container is fire proof for the duration of candle burn.

As,you are,in Asia, you do have access to lots of candle containers with cheap,shipping fro China, Taiwan etc.