Another JS review

Jordan

Hi everyone.

Well, I am a js fan, and use lots of her oils. I poured a couple this weekend for a small order and decided to test a few of her new ones i hadn't tested yet

Sugared Clementine Spice--Great throw in soy and 50/50---this is very nice, reminds me of a country shop down the street. Very nice scent. Spicy and sweet. Added to our lineup!

Extravagant orange Chiffon cake--wonderful scent! Very realistic bakery. I love Becky's bakery scents, they are always the best. This will be added to my line, too.

Extra Spicy Spice Cookie--Awesome throw after one day in soy. This is similar to a Hansel and Gretel to my nose. I am adding it to our line.

Cranberry fig--this is very different than I expected. A very earthy scent, different and not a sweet cranberry at all. My family really liked this one!

Lemon Sugar--Did I leave a review on this one? Well, it is out of this world in our bath line products, the candles are wonderful. not a knock you down throw in soy, but very nice lingering scent.

Coconut Bubble--The strongest coconut scent. I really like all of Becky's coconuts, they are all different and strong, but this is the strongest. Nice scent, different. Someone mentioned they smell bubblegum in it, but I don't get that note.

That is all for this weekend

Thanks for the reviews! I have some FOs on the way from JS, so it's nice to get some reviews while I wait. I ordered a full lb of Lemon Sugar and got samples of Mimosa Mandarin, Pink Peppercorn, Chai Tea, Clementine Spice and a few others. Can't wait for the UPS guy to get here :yay: