What can i mix with midsummer night.

firstlady

I had got this once before off the ads and its smelled light, like fresh linens. so when i saw someone had it on ads again and it was peaks i got it and after looking on peaks site at what it suppose to smell like, i realized why it smells like a man's colonge, ( its suppose to ):rolleyes2 . but i hate the strong smell. now i don't know what to do with it, i don't like my house smelling like it does when my grandson puts his tommy hill smell on LOL! if i could weaken it down or add something , i could handle it for at least the bath room, i make 24 tarts in this:rolleyes2 and going have to trash it because i don't even like my dh wearing a strong colonge. for anyone that like strong men scents this one is right on.

Just cut down on the percentage you normally put in a load lol! That ought to do it.

Other than that, pull out those Q-tips and start dabbing them and mixing scents together. Vanilla is known to tone down or make scents more mild. Which I wish I had some lol, because I think I'm stoned on lavender at the moment.

If you do it at 1/2 oz per pound, it shouldn't be heavy at all.

ROFLMAO :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a depends I can borrow!!!!!!!! She was trying an experiment and didn't realize how much she put in and now shes totally stoned!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

ETA: Meaning Scented and her Lavender at above 1/2 oz/pp

Yes, scented its one of those fo.. that you only need 1/2 oz per pound wax. i would have known that if i hadn't been wearing the breathing mask (respirator) to please my dh... he bought me one. i couldn't smell it that strong till i took mask off, then like you i got stoned:laugh2: and on warmer and smelled like my house was full of men that took bath in their colonge:laugh2: :laugh2:

LOL! I know it's not funny being sensitive to stuff, but you know, I swear there other FOs out there that just ummm can make you feel funky lol.

However, I only think of Midsummer's Night as similar to Drakkar, but not the same thing. When I pour Drakkar I don't have sneezing fits.

Scented i have a sample bottle of Mountain lake too, please tell me its not going be like midsummer night, i just read on peaks fo site that this is a man scent also:rolleyes2 this i haven't smelled before, unlike the midsummer night... which really i guess i hadn't because , it was nothing like peaks.