Which one of us is crazy?

Wow. Bonkers.

soy is polymorphic all on its own, no palm required. It’s why it requires additives to look and perform acceptably. the only plain old soys I have used include 415 and Midwest soy. 415 used to be good. It ranked when operations moved. Midwest is nice, but needs additives. 

Palm wax is super stable in glass once it has cooled, which is why I use it with so many other waxes. 

c1 contains palm, 20% actually. Never heard anything about palm in 464. 

in Australia, is it possible someone was selling a different formula than what is sold in the Us as 464? 

464 definitely doesn't have palm in it, if it did then you might be able to get a slightly decent HT from that piece of crap wax lol.

I've honestly never understood how it is such a popular wax, other soys are better and just as easy to wick.

11 minutes ago, ErronB said:

464 definitely doesn't have palm in it, if it did then you might be able to get a slightly decent HT from that piece of crap wax lol.

I've honestly never understood how it is such a popular wax, other soys are better and just as easy to wick.

Haha I literally had the same thought about it probably being better if it DID have palm lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Wow. Bonkers.

soy is polymorphic all on its own, no palm required. It’s why it requires additives to look and perform acceptably. the only plain old soys I have used include 415 and Midwest soy. 415 used to be good. It ranked when operations moved. Midwest is nice, but needs additives. 

Palm wax is super stable in glass once it has cooled, which is why I use it with so many other waxes. 

c1 contains palm, 20% actually. Never heard anything about palm in 464. 

in Australia, is it possible someone was selling a different formula than what is sold in the Us as 464? 

I really have no idea! I’m in the US so it stumps me what he could be even talking about. He insists that because it was tested by an RSPO lab, that it must have palm wax in it. I just don’t get his reasoning. If it did have

palm why wouldn’t they just disclose it? I’m pretty certain Golden Brands even carries their own line of palm dont they?