Candle Soylutions

Wick It

Anyone have any experience with this company? I like their soy body products but you cannot contact them via e-mail. You have to call their number (which is not toll free). I had a question about one of the products I ordered and they never called me back. Curious to know if anyone else has dealt with them.

I used to deal with them until they changed their website. It seemed like after they revamped and "made things alot better" their customer service went down the toilet.

I called to ask them a question about something & they were very rude. That was the last time I bought anything from them & I used to buy all my wicks, wick plates, wick stickers and some FO's from thatm at least twice a month.

I like www.northstar3c.com - they are by far the best supplier I have ever dealt with.

I have had some dealings with them, and have always found them to be quick with shipping and responses to emails. I order glass from them a lot as it is much quicker & cheaper to buy from someone in state! When I tried the soy wax blend (Millenium) they were very helpful with my questions. Sorry if you had a hard time :sad2:

I haven't bought anything from them lately. They have a nice message board, that is very helpful, if you use their wax. Maybe you can post an inquiry on their board. It isn't a very busy board, but seems to be monitored pretty often.