Any of our suppliers do B&BW scents particularly well?

Darbla

I have been looking around for In the Stars and Into the Night, but I think those two are too new, too niche and not popular enough to turn up in FOs (at least not yet).  But in looking for these I found White Citrus at Candlemaker's Store which is a discontinued fave of mine, and they have a ton of other B&BW scents.  And I have got to order Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte for next Fall because that is one of my OMG-buy-too-much-there-so-might-as-well-make-products scents.

So all this got me to wondering about general comments from you guys on the various suppliers B&BW offerings.  What do you think?

Edited by Darbla

Just Scent has some good dupes as well as Aztec that smell good to my nose but I can't really say they all smell exactly like the ones from B&BW's though because some of them I've never smelled. I read somewhere that Flaming has the best Baja Cactus Blossom but the one I have is from JS. It smells good to me though but I can't say it smells like the original because I've never smelled that one. Sorry I'm not more help!

• Thanks 1