First time ordering from Lone Star; any FO suggestions?

GailC

I find myself needing long wicks and Lone Star has 10 inch wicks.  So of course, I have to order some fragrance oil. Not paying $8.92 for a bag of wicks. 

I have ordered from over 20 companies throughout the last almost 11 years, but never Lone Star.  I've read good things about their FO's and I could do a search, but thought I'd do it the easy way and just ask what you all like.  Thanks!

Never mind.  I went ahead and ordered since I needed those 10 Inch wicks.

Decided to go with some of their less expensive basic scents for my 2 fundraisers coming up in late summer and fall. The reviews helped.

I got Birthday Cake, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Souffle, Vanilla Maple Pecan, and Christmas Cheer since I used most of my Christmas scents.  

6 hours ago, GailC said:

Never mind.  I went ahead and ordered since I needed those 10 Inch wicks.

Decided to go with some of their less expensive basic scents for my 2 fundraisers coming up in late summer and fall. The reviews helped.

I got Birthday Cake, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Souffle, Vanilla Maple Pecan, and Christmas Cheer since I used most of my Christmas scents.  

Vanilla maple pecan sounds good..

• Like 1