Non-rose FO's for Valentine's Day? What items did you work on?

Darbla

I already had started a rose-specific thread a while back, so I hope you all don't mind chiming in on some non-rose FOs and scents and what products you made up for Valentine's Day?  I was looking in Lone Star's Valentine's section and noticed a few that are intriguing, but please discuss any scents from any supplier that you enjoy for this time of year.

Lone Star's Valentine's scents

These in particular caught my fancy, so if you happen to have them what do you think about them?

Paramour

(tropical notes of osmanthus, cardamom, and tobacco flower; reviews make it sound wonderful)

Pink

(lemon, leaf green, and melon with an herbaceous & floral heart, warm musk)

Pink Chiffon

(pear, peach nectar, and wild berries with mid notes of water lily, apple blossom, tiare flower, and jasmine on a base of vanilla orchid, sandalwood, coconut milk, and chiffon musk)

Pure Seduction

(fresh & sparkly citrus, strawberry and apple blend with jasmine and muguet florals, and musks; doesn't sound very seductive to me but whatever...)

Rugged

(I'm not sure who decided raspberry, chocolate, and patchouli seems "rugged", but OK)

Sweet Grace

(Green, citrusy, fresh top notes with floral middle notes of rose, jasmine & lily enhanced by long lasting woody, musky, earthy, amber & sweet cotton candy type bottom notes.)

I'm waiting for fierce love from vcs..says citrus bouquet with woodsy musk for a dark alluring fragrance..mmmm sounds good, it should   be arriving this week..I have my eye on cashmere glow type from vcs    vanilla,  golden peach and warm cashmere musk..sounds romantic lol ..probably order that next week