JS mimosa mandarin

Sarah

someone needs to tell her to quit doing this. every time i make an order, a few days later there's another new fo i need to try. i'm going to go broke in no time at this rate. ;)

i know it's new, but if by chance anyone gets a chance to order or try it this week, could you let me know how it is? this looks like one i'd definately want to try.

LOL, I know! I just ordered this week and now I want to order again. It's terrible. I also am curious about this one, so any reviews are welcome!

same here!!! I guess I have to order again!:) the pink peppercorn sounds nice too.

Well, there was a mixup last week and my order was never sent out. So when I spoke with Becky yesterday, she said that would add in samples of the Pink Peppercorn, Mimosa Mandarin and Tropical Rain as well as overnight my package to me. Can't beat that kind of service!!

So, it will be here this afternoon and I can let you know what I think OOB about the new samples. :yay:

Well, there was a mixup last week and my order was never sent out. So when I spoke with Becky yesterday, she said that would add in samples of the Pink Peppercorn, Mimosa Mandarin and Tropical Rain as well as overnight my package to me. Can't beat that kind of service!!

So, it will be here this afternoon and I can let you know what I think OOB about the new samples. :yay:

so so!!! is it there yet?!?!?!:drool: I am really interested in the pink peppercorn!!! and the tropical rain!!!

:yay: OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! :yay:

I LOVE these FOs! The Pink Peppercorn smells "pink" OOB, if that makes sense. It's hard to tell what the other notes are oob, but it smells really nice. Not too woody/spicey and not perfumey either. You just gotta smell this one for yourself.

The Mimosa Mandarin is absolutely heavenly OOB. I cannot wait to get this is wax and in the body mousse and lotion samples I got from JS! It is awesome oob, and I think it will be even better in wax. :drool:

I also got Chai Tea (very nice spicey scent), Tropical Rain (wonderful oob), Jamaica me Crazy, Clementine Spice (oh my, this one is great oob. Great blend of orange and spice)