HELP MY BUSINESS WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE IF I DON'T FIND A SOLUTION!!!!

Making Wax bead Melts or Sprinkles (Like Pink Zebra style)

I SOOOOO Need replacement for Ecosoya pillar (Bead/Pastille) wax for my Scented soy Sprinkles! At this point paraffin would be good too. The ones I have found so far are a lot softer than the eco soya and make a mess of the bags and jars I sell them in. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE???

ak0Ei4Nlu7O-TPYEnmhf5yBPaZV70KPHuUrxiTgMOOwk_nWk7C_LH9hwKA5ZElrl3Hg1OdpXqv3IVSKMCzcuOnrTxKNkLBIO1gimcgwaYiSe8obSxkn_3Jwrx0a9YEbl8LWOk7kCgp6WnJWcrnY4sk7VIUXdgWTP2Jur2L1yih4dLIYqIN5Uk_pg3_5Hla8GTCeNADWAeIE_WpRAdycHqWwFjwB8qLTeMutSSfx_2sydDZp0QUdllp-WDpxZWCvLLsj4itSZErPVB3zpnToqoHzlllsAvxZltlZJgGXUtRtDNR8G9DpKxpnLfmU-YHOeIjRwSkuXHHIA_O88m9ZuR3ewyYq-wkg5pr9KGSnYqi-KrqhkIYVuDJRnxh47CN7BQAQBu6K5bq_iAHzUqpNFrPc-dMJoTwr5um5l969nFnu8SJWo4auJzvnsKfmtyimQsxDTA1hg3vkMID2MVflDZC1U0q15aVUIonguUjA_cZqPerfB0MKW5DGD9LFc9L6FrgfZYsgbNIpDmuukHqvDxPhyqdPZHPM_AVW0l5HYqAW8wMrWpwc5DbA7VA9C01ZISiUPobCUK4CPug47OEl1cJrcPZB_qhbg7Rhgg68OgToJm51YmADWS-84sqECuXqdYyvSeF8JyrapLLH1bM23zaS_DFecx3kcnO69LDJUoZEiP1zcVrF7ga0=w568-h757-no

Edited by Autumn62
Trying to reduce picture size????

I don’t have a replacement suggestion for you. But I do have a bag of the reformulated PB I bought last year to try it out. (I used to use the PB and loved it)

PM me if you’re interested in buying what I have to help get you through til you find your replacement. 

Awe how sweet of you.Thank you for the offer. However, I am running out my current stock now and have taken it off my page telling everyone it will be back in a reformulated product. So now I can't go back, I need to reformulate it and get it out soon.

I know I’ve seen other waxes in pastille or bead form. I just can’t think of where. Hopefully someone else will help you out here. Good luck!

They still have some at Lonestar but I think it’s by the pallet only. Just in case you decide to buy more. 

Edited by Sebleo

• 1 month later...