Firestarters...

slaztoo

Sure....it's Dollar Store potpourri. :D I keep a muffin tin handy when pouring my candles & have each cup filled with potpourri & throw a couple of leftover wicks on each side. I pour my leftover wax in with the potpourri & voila! Firestarters. :D

HTH...

Karen

How I make mine

First I line a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners then I fill the liners with hampster cedar bedding then I melt scrap votive/pillar wax and scent with cinnamon then pour over bedding. If the bedding packs down after pouring I will add a little more bedding on top before they set up. Then let completely cool and pop out. I package mine in a cello bag 2 across & 3 high then tie off with some raffia ribbon and place a name & how-to lable on the front.

I scent mine so strong that you can take them out of the package and put them in a basket beside the fireplace. That way they act as a room freshener until you use them to start your (real wood) fire in the fireplace.

Thats how I do mine as well..