Maybe this will be fun: match an FO scent to a Disney character?

Darbla

I don't have any ideas yet as I just started thinking on this myself, because I'm a Disney villain at a comic con next weekend.  If any of you have suggestions for what Mother Gothel would scent herself with, I'm all ears.

But other than villains or that specific character, what FO scent would you assign to other characters?  Snow White?  Rapunzel?  Maleficent?  Belle?  Hercules?  Or their environments:  what would Rapunzel's tower smell like, or Elsa's ice castle, or Robin Hood's forest?  What characters have you enjoyed their movies, or your kids have, that might've made a certain scent cross your mind?

Edited by Darbla

Ooooohhhhh I love fantasy scents!

Mother Gothel, in my mind, smells like a little ivy, lily and musk. Add a little grass (as she walks through fields to get to the tower when visiting Rapunzel) and old, wet leather of her boots. Maybe a little pine needle. 

I hVe this magnificent scent called Earth Musk that smells like the humus on the forest floor that I wish worked in soap. It would be perfect to add as a base. 

(Now wondering if I should have that one re-made 🧐

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Yes, you should!  I asked about a damp, mossy forest floor type of scent a while back and nobody had any suggestions.  That sounds perfect!  :D

On a related note, I'm using Paco Rabanne's Olympea as my Wonder Woman scent, because I could never find an FO that evoked that character.  If you have any ideas for that character, let's hear them!

Edited by Darbla
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2019 at 11:54 AM, TallTayl said:

I hVe this magnificent scent called Earth Musk that smells like the humus on the forest floor that I wish worked in soap. It would be perfect to add as a base. 

Where is that Earth Musk, forest floor scent, woman?  Get a move on!  🥰