How many of you

I was thinking about this recently and have since stopped adding color to my most of my candles. Still keep it in the molded/novelty candles.

Around here most people seem to respond to fragrance then packaging and when I thought about it I was really coloring them for myself so that when I had a ton of stuff sitting around cooling the color helped me remember what was scented with what FO. I asked the owner of one of the spas my stuff is in what she thought and she said that as long as it's smells good and scents well she could care less if there is color or not. So far no one has mentioned anything about the color or lack of....besides, it's one less thing to have to deal with in testing....and anything that makes testing easier and cheaper is a good thing LOL...;)

i don't , especially after i not only heard from customers, but saw for myself...how "off" the coloring was on some out there. for me personally if the color isn't "right" i won't buy it, but if it's white or off white, i don't blink twice and buy it,lol...same with my customers. plus the mp is clear and they like that...

I don't color my soy. I just don't like the look of soy with color in it. I tried it one time and it was really weird looking, especially after they burn. I could never get it dark enough either, not for my taste without wicking becoming impossible.

I carry smaller jars with paraffin and I color those. I love to play with color but when it comes to soy I think it is much more attractive left white. Nobody has ever said anything, I just say those are made of soy. Besides, how could they pass up the cold throw of soy :) I think leaving them white makes them look even more natural.

I am a color person and the colors come out pretty.I use blocks.Only a couple just can't get just right.Also when I do a craft show I can find the scents so much better.When someone wants Apple Pie I know just where they are.By color and also I start learning after setting up.If someone asked me for Apple pie and my candles were all white I would be everywhere.I wouldn't be able to memorize as easy.All would look the same.I have never had anyone mention "Why do you color"."I prefer my candles to be white".No one has ever said that to me.