Autumn Flannel

Trappeur

A classic holiday fragrance that tells the story of a cozy holiday night spent sipping wine in front of the fireplace. Christmas Hearth combines orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace.

It's Christmas Eve, in a bottle, any time.

This fragrance is infused with with natural essential oils, including orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver, and pine. 

Candles:

wax used:                                      soy 464

fragrance load (%                        )6 %

average cure time:                      12 days

Wax additives?                             UV

container:                                      3 wick 25oz candle dish and 16oz canning jars

wicking notes:                               Normal no issues using CD wicks

Cold throw                                    : excellent

Hot Throw:  very strong, this is a scent that has something very familiar you can’t put your finger on, very fresh and clean and a customer favorite - I haven’t tried it my new wax yet but I expect it to be just as good of not better 

Notes:                                              I would call this scent a very upscale scent.   Sold out immediately as soon as on the shelves.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I am so confused!  It says Flaming Candle Autumn Flannel, but the description is actually the description of Candle Science Christmas Hearth?  

Am am I missing something here?  I apologize if I’m misunderstanding.  🤔