Ninon USA

Sarah S

Has anyone heard of or used this company before? Their website says their product is Body and Fragrance Oil, which makes me suspicious that it is cut with something to make it skin safe. They only sell in pounds, which also makes me wary because 1lb is only $24.

I am looking for a dupe of Lancome's La Nuit Tresor, and that company popped up.

Does anyone know where else I might find a dupe that would be suitable for soap or candles? Or at least in a smaller size than a pound, lol. I searched SOS, but only came up with Tresor, which I think is slightly different.

TIA!!

3 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Has anyone heard of or used this company before? Their website says their product is Body and Fragrance Oil, which makes me suspicious that it is cut with something to make it skin safe. They only sell in pounds, which also makes me wary because 1lb is only $24.

I am looking for a dupe of Lancome's La Nuit Tresor, and that company popped up.

Does anyone know where else I might find a dupe that would be suitable for soap or candles? Or at least in a smaller size than a pound, lol. I searched SOS, but only came up with Tresor, which I think is slightly different.

TIA!!

I have never heard of this company before but just my 2 cents on the skin safe FO's...I use a ton of these in my lineup, a whole bunch from Candles and Supplies.  They have a lot of FO's that are skin safe and they are potent as all heck. In fact, it usually seems like the FO's from C&S are always my best sellers. Take this info as you please :P 

As a side note and a personal "just because"  I REFUSE to order from a company that does not offer at least a sample size of FO's. Like cmon, is it really hard to offer 1 or 2 oz bottles? 

• Like 1

I'm kind of thinking their oils are diluted for skin use as well.  I have a problem with sites that don't give much information or even a scent description and only offer 1 size.   I personally would pass.  You could contact them and ask.

• Like 1