WSP-M&P clamshells- get'em while you can....

maryann

I called WSP today about my order I placed yesterday (I also complained about the shipping prices :P). I had a very nice lady who told me that these clamshells were made locally especially for them and they can no longer get them :cry2: so they're clearancing out what they have left. So when they're gone they're gone. Here's the link http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/SaleProduct.aspx?Tab=4&CatalogID=9&CatalogTitle=Containers+And+Packaging there's 3 types left at the bottom of this page. I know people were asking about them so I wanted to share the info - GREAT PRICES!!

Thanks for that Maryann, but I'm more curious about what they had to say about their outrageous shipping prices. ;)

I've wanted to order from them many many many times, but haven't (although someone here was nice enough to pick up some things for me and send them priority-thanks girl you know who you are! :D ) b/c the shipping just kills me, especially when you're buying just light weight items, it doesn't make a lick of sense at all. :(

Wish I would have known Julia I would have ordered for you as we're in the same state. I placed my order the night before I posted :sad2:

As far as shipping the lady said I'll let them know and then started giving me alternatives like- if I wanted to buy 1500 of a certain glass shipping would will $500- I wish I did enough business to warrant that, not to mention $500 still seems like a lot. One time I ordered from there just before my parents were to come down to FL (snowbirds) so I got the brillant idea to have the items shipped there and they could bring it down (they're in NY). Shipping cost would have been $3 less doing that way -so we know something's wrong! If I could find all the things I like to buy there other places I'd do it.

Ok guys! I just want to clarify..you are talking about the heart clams right? Not the 6 cavity breakaways! I will just die if it is the breakaways. I hate the other kind.

I can host a co-op for them and buy a ton if there would be enough interest. I could combine a few things if it would help you justify shipping.

OMG - if anyone would be willing I would love to get 300-400 of these

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?Tab=4&CatalogID=9&CatalogTitle=Containers+And+Packaging&ProductID=3664

but the shipping to me is just about what it would cost me for the products.. that is crazy!!!!! (if I got 300 and had a product total of 18.00 - the shipping is 16.58 :shocked2: )

I can pick up so there would be no shipping to me!

I could open a co-op and do a first come first serve pay type thing. So that they are ordered and paid for.

Anyone? I am going to order in a few!! If you see this later send me a pm. I can always place another order

Ok guys! I just want to clarify..you are talking about the heart clams right? Not the 6 cavity breakaways! I will just die if it is the breakaways. I hate the other kind.

I can host a co-op for them and buy a ton if there would be enough interest. I could combine a few things if it would help you justify shipping.

No, I'm sorry Tab I didn't mean to scare you its the M&P clamshells NOT the clamshells for the wax melts/tarts. The ones left are the heart, gingerbread man, and the lighthouse. :)