Temporary Storage?

aptommo

I searched the forum and I found a lot of good info but nothing that fits my exact situation so please forgive if I missed it. 

I made a batch of bark melts and part of the very large pan was so thin it didn't want to remove and I ended up having to scrape the wax out so about 1/4th of my batch is unusable as is. I thought about selling as crumbles since I can't just melt it down and mix it with something else (it's 2 colors layered). My question is, what can I put this pile of wax until I get large enough containers to sell as crumbles. My little 2oz cups aren't going to work and bagging it is really messy and visually unappealing. Right now it's still sitting on the pan but I can't just leave it there for days. I know plastics like tupperware will suck the scent out so I'm looking around like what else do I have??? Suggestions?? Please! 

46 minutes ago, aptommo said:

I searched the forum and I found a lot of good info but nothing that fits my exact situation so please forgive if I missed it. 

I made a batch of bark melts and part of the very large pan was so thin it didn't want to remove and I ended up having to scrape the wax out so about 1/4th of my batch is unusable as is. I thought about selling as crumbles since I can't just melt it down and mix it with something else (it's 2 colors layered). My question is, what can I put this pile of wax until I get large enough containers to sell as crumbles. My little 2oz cups aren't going to work and bagging it is really messy and visually unappealing. Right now it's still sitting on the pan but I can't just leave it there for days. I know plastics like tupperware will suck the scent out so I'm looking around like what else do I have??? Suggestions?? Please! 

I bought larger plastic cups once for little wax molds.  Seems like they were 4 oz.  Here are some on Amazon:

https://smile.amazon.com/Reditainer-Plastic-Disposable-Portion-100-Pack/dp/B009VSFZCK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1541884538&sr=8-2&keywords=4+oz+polypropylene+containers+with+lids

I have some on the way. I was just wondering what to do with it in the interim. It's just sitting in the pan on my counter. Can it sit like that for 2 days? I never let things sit out in the air that long. It smells amazing so I think the only thing was the pan.