BC Amber Rose Tobacco

ScentedPleasurez

I picked this one because of a few videos on YouTube that I had seen regarding tobacco scents and how they just loved them.

From BC site

Scent DescriptionA rich combination that opens with classic white gardenia, romantic rose, and sweet tonka bean. The fragrance deepens with earthy patchouli and blushing violet then completed with creamy sandalwood, grains of red cedar, and amber resin.

Really enjoying this one. Not one of my typical scents that is normally jump on.  

This is a soft sensual blend. I will definitely reorder. 

Nice oob and traveled throughout on my warmer. I waxed this a week ago, melts were great and will test candle in another week

• Like 1

12 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

@ScentedPleasurez - If you like tobacco type scents you might want to give Tobacco Vanilla from Bulk Apothecary a try.  It is divine.  

I have to agree on the Tobacco Vanilla from BA being divine!  It is nice!   I also really love Tobacco & Bay Leaf from BB!!! Such an amazing FO!  And while I'm at it I can also suggest Pipe Smoke from RE!  All 3 super great FO, although I prefer to mix the pipe smoke with other earthy scents. But don't get me wrong it is a good stand alone as far as scent throw and duration. I have 7-8 different Tobacco FO's.  Oddly enough in the beginning I thought Ewww... I don't want a Tobacco FO!  Now I just love them.  

@ScentedPleasurez I've had my eyes on the  Amber Rose Tobacco from BC now I think I will have to get it with my order.  TFS!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I have to agree on the Tobacco Vanilla from BA being divine!  It is nice!   I also really love Tobacco & Bay Leaf from BB!!! Such an amazing FO!  And while I'm at it I can also suggest Pipe Smoke from RE!  All 3 super great FO, although I prefer to mix the pipe smoke with other earthy scents. But don't get me wrong it is a good stand alone as far as scent throw and duration. I have 7-8 different Tobacco FO's.  Oddly enough in the beginning I thought Ewww... I don't want a Tobacco FO!  Now I just love them.  

Amber rose tobacco was my first tobacco scent and I love it. So glad that I got it. You will have to let me know how you like it.

On 10/20/2018 at 8:29 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

I picked this one because of a few videos on YouTube that I had seen regarding tobacco scents and how they just loved them.

From BC site

Scent DescriptionA rich combination that opens with classic white gardenia, romantic rose, and sweet tonka bean. The fragrance deepens with earthy patchouli and blushing violet then completed with creamy sandalwood, grains of red cedar, and amber resin.

Really enjoying this one. Not one of my typical scents that is normally jump on.  

This is a soft sensual blend. I will definitely reorder. 

Nice oob and traveled throughout on my warmer. I waxed this a week ago, melts were great and will test candle in another week

Oh ScentedPleasurez, thanks for another scent to try!  Amber Rose Tobacco sounds absolutely amazing.

• Haha 1