PLANNER? What planner do you all use (for both business and personal)

iansmommaya

4 hours ago, Darbla said:

One thing I didn't note in my post above:  when keeping up with paper like this in a planner, after a period of time I'll scan them as e-documents and save them on my computer.  But for some reason it's just easier to keep everything in the forefront of my mind that I need to when it's on paper and I can flip through my binder book.  But 2 years is probably enough of keeping that on hardcopy and then it's time to store it away.

I could scan them and save them! No problem. I'd just never be able to find where they went on my computer!:huh:

Quentin I didn't watch this video but wanted to tell u that Office supply stores have the Arc and Tul systems that aren't so girlie. Just an fyi.

Btw JenniWix.... WHY did I end up buying MORE washi today 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 years later...

Funny I found this old topic while simply browsing because I've been on the hunt to find the perfect planner for this year. The other night I got frustrated and made a note in my phone that says "Life goals:  create a planner". And now I see everyone has the same issues I do haha!

• Like 1