Hot Maple Toddy

ScentedPleasurez

Well on my bc purchase i decided to get hot maple toddy. Has anyone ever tried it? What are your thoughts?

Scent description :: Nostalgic aroma of an old fashioned hot maple toddy with maple syrup, buttery rum, cinnamon sticks, vanilla and a touch of nutmeg.

hoping the spice is not overpowering.

Mmmmm, ok, maybe that one is going in my cart too. Although I have yet to burn the Hot Buttered Rum from CW that @GailC talked me into, lol. Just got that one in wax yesterday and the CT is yummy! 

@ScentedPleasurez, did you order any of the new ones? I have the Hemlock Forest in my cart, and I can't decide if I want to do the full pound or play it conservative with 8oz. Or maybe even just a sample... I have so many FOs that I love but no one else does! It will take me years to burn all the candles, lol!!

@Sarah S i also purchased the hot buttered rum from CW and waxed it. I really like it. 

Im not a huge spice fan at all so i was pleasantly surprised when i opened them today. Just not a knock your head off spice.

I did not get any of the newest ones but im probably going to make another order with them. 

I want to try a couple of the new ones